The first reading and Gospel for the fourth Sunday of Advent remind us that religion is not about sufficiently impressing a reluctant God, but rather opening our hearts and minds to the great things God wants to do for us.
Bishop Barron on Advent: Dreaming Big
by Bishop Robert BarronDecember 19, 2019
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Where to Go When You Cannot Go On
- Loki: Moving from Self-Love to Self-Gift
- Our Judgment on Simone Biles
- Take a Walk and Prayers to the Graveyard
- “The Chosen” Just Gets Better and Better!
- Why I Hate John Lennon’s “Imagine”
- Friendship: It’s Essential to the Heavenly Life
- Test Press Release
- The Evangelization of Snacks and Common Witness
- Finding Lasting Happiness
- Bishop Barron Presents Jennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen: Conversations at the Crossroads
- Kids Still Say the Darndest Things: One-Act Plays
- Making Visible the Faith: From Poland to America
- “Ted Lasso” Returns: A Funny, Kind Balm for Humanity
- Will the Real St. Mary Magdalene Please Stand Up?
- Just Do It: Go to Mass On Sundays