How can the life and teaching of St. Augustine serve as a vehicle for evangelization today? Fr. Barron explains in the talk for the annual Veritas Address at St. Augustine Preparatory School in Richland, NJ. He delivered the talk on April 28, 2015.
Evangelization: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
by Bishop Robert BarronApril 28, 2015
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Pursuit of Healing: Can Our Traumas Be Transcended Through Time?
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- Salir de la Prisión de la Autoinvención
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!
- The Wise Mentors and Why You and I Need Them
- The Last King Standing
- ¡Vuelve a la Misa!
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part IV: Liturgical Music
- “Till We Have Faces”: Confession and the Veil of Self-Deceit