How does misunderstanding who God is, what God is and what God is not effect spurious arguments against God on line? How should a Christian read the Bible? What lessons can we get from violence in the Bible? Historically has the Catholic Church been friendly to and actually supported science from the beginning? How do we change the world?
Against the YouTube Heresies
by Bishop Robert BarronFebruary 23, 2016
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Way of Knowing: How Your Dog Can Teach Your Skepticism
- Satan Recognizes Christ’s Body. Do We?
- Tianna Williams: Leading with Beauty and Trusting in God
- Mr. Manna: In Praise of Demanding Teachers
- Accepting the Most Royal of Invitations: To Suffer
- Stealth Evangelization Through Music and Beauty
- Between Indifferentism and Tribalism
- 5 Ways Saint John Henry Newman Can Help You Through This Year
- On Going through Hell
- “We Lepers”: The Mimetic Saint
- In a World of Miracles, We Can’t Look Away from Ourselves
- On Education: 3 Counsels from My Little Plato
- Isaiah and God’s Holy Mountain
- Four Principles for Catholics during Election Season
- “The Social Dilemma” and the Silent Carthusians
- How Strong is the “STRONGEST Argument Against Catholicism”?