How does misunderstanding who God is, what God is and what God is not effect spurious arguments against God on line? How should a Christian read the Bible? What lessons can we get from violence in the Bible? Historically has the Catholic Church been friendly to and actually supported science from the beginning? How do we change the world?
Against the YouTube Heresies
by Bishop Robert BarronFebruary 23, 2016
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Abuse Uncovered Should Cause Trembling in the Church
- No God but the Lord Alone
- The God of the “Little Ones”
- We Need Strange Saints
- World Mission Sunday: What It Means and Where We Serve
- “Dead Poets Society” and the Crisis of the Humanities
- When Hating God and the World Seems Reasonable
- Are You Blinded by Cities of Sin?
- Kanye’s “Donda”: Still Christian, Still Meeting Many Where They Are
- St. Luke: A Good Reader, Observer, and Listener
- Horror and Catholicism: Hounds of Hell Show Up for “Midnight Mass”
- Carrying Things to Term: Why Patience Is So Difficult
- John Henry Newman: Patron Saint of Novelists?
- Do You Really Want What God Wants?
- The Moral and Spiritual Purpose of the Law
- 2 Great Books to Complete the Year of St. Joseph