Today’s readings pose a question: how are we tending the vineyard? We have received so much from God, but are we making the world fruitful? Are we responding to the Lord’s invitation with the works of justice, love, peace, chastity, respect for others? Or are we more or less killing the messengers?
Cycle AOrdinary TimeWeek 27
by Bishop Robert BarronOctober 8, 2017
- Homely Holiness
- Atheism and the Problem of Beauty
- That Sin, Again?
- Why Did Jesus So Often Feel a Need for Secrecy?
- Your Story and Mine: Why Everyone Should Read Classic Literature
- It Is Too Little for You to Be My Servant
- “This Is the Way”: The Mandalorian’s Growth in Charity
- “1917” and Remembering Who We Are
- Here’s What’s Coming in 2020 in the Word on Fire Institute!
- The Gift of Baptism and Our Search for Meaning
- In the Midst of Miracle, Christ Jesus Asks Us an Important Question
- Why the World’s Most Popular YouTuber Hates Twitter
- Vitae Spiritualis Ianua
- Ends that Justify the Means
- Holy (Unchosen) Family
- Common Hymnal and Evangelization