This Easter season, the Church has asked us to meditate on the Acts of the Apostles. Today Jesus tells us to wait for the coming of the Spirit, which will descend upon them and empower them in their work. It is up to Christians today to continue the work of the apostles and spread the mission of Christ.
The Spirit on the March
Cycle AEasterWeek 6
by Bishop Robert BarronMay 21, 2017
- The Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist (2020 REC)
- Hello, Original Sin! Adam and Eve Meet Vulnerability and Accountability
- “Moonstruck” Delivers a Great Ash Wednesday Homily
- The Disobedience of Adam and Eve
- Freedom: George Michael’s Gospel Song Missed the Good News
- How the Life of Faith Can Enhance Your Mental Health (Part 2)
- Foundations Once Destroyed: The Importance of Principle in “Mansfield Park”
- “Corpus Christi”: A Fake Priest’s Christlike Effect on a Small Town
- Bishop Barron on Praying at the Tomb of St. Paul
- And Suddenly, You’ve Stopped Praying!
- Be Holy
- What Is Synodality?
- How the Life of Faith Can Support Your Mental Health (Part 1)
- ¿Qué es la sinodalidad?
- Centered on Christ: A Spirituality of Evangelization
- In Pursuit of Happiness: An Aristotelian Appreciation of Jane Austen