This Easter season, the Church has asked us to meditate on the Acts of the Apostles. Today Jesus tells us to wait for the coming of the Spirit, which will descend upon them and empower them in their work. It is up to Christians today to continue the work of the apostles and spread the mission of Christ.
The Spirit on the March
Cycle AEasterWeek 6
by Bishop Robert BarronMay 21, 2017
- World Mission Sunday: What It Means and Where We Serve
- “Dead Poets Society” and the Crisis of the Humanities
- When Hating God and the World Seems Reasonable
- Are You Blinded by Cities of Sin?
- Kanye’s “Donda”: Still Christian, Still Meeting Many Where They Are
- St. Luke: A Good Reader, Observer, and Listener
- Horror and Catholicism: Hounds of Hell Show Up for “Midnight Mass”
- Carrying Things to Term: Why Patience Is So Difficult
- John Henry Newman: Patron Saint of Novelists?
- Do You Really Want What God Wants?
- The Moral and Spiritual Purpose of the Law
- 2 Great Books to Complete the Year of St. Joseph
- Passing on the Faith Through Storytelling
- Marshall McLuhan and Pope Francis Call for Dialogue Over Hate
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Pascal’s Wager, and the Risks We Take
- It’s Time for a Radical Choice