This Sunday we have the great privilege of hearing the story of the woman at the well, the definitive text on Christian evangelization. Take the time this week for a prayerful reading of this story and notice that as this woman seeks, she’s already been found! If only we would surrender to our God who is already always pursuing us! Then, we might realize how the Everlasting Lord is the only one who can quench the otherwise unquenchable thirst of our hearts. Make the effort this Lent to clear a path and set down your old buckets so that the water of Christ’s divine life can flow through you.
A Master Class in Evangelization
Cycle ALentWeek 3
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 19, 2017
- Join Bishop Barron for Another Reddit AMA!
- ‘8beats’: 8 Blessings for the Spiritually Hungry of Any Background
- Faith, Reason, and Conspiracy Theories
- The Strangeness of the Resurrection and Why It Matters
- A Faith That Grows Through “PANE”
- God’s Existence and the Beginning of the Universe: Part I
- Should Suffering Shake Our Faith?
- “René Girard, Unlikely Apologist”
- Longing As Reality: Lana Del Rey’s “Chemtrails Over the Country Club”
- Critical Realism: John Polkinghorne and How Science Leads to Religion
- Life in the Church
- As in Eden, God Is Still Calling Us from Our Hideouts
- What I Just Learned From Eighth Grade Religion Class
- Stolen Umbrellas: Fumbling into the Kingdom of God
- On Good Friday: Where has Friendship Gone?
- The Pulse and the Ache of God