Friends, in this video clip from the Clerically Speaking Podcast with Fr. Anthony Sciarappa and Fr. Harrison Ayre, we talk about the intellectual, spiritual, and community life of the priest. Our discussion covers the seminary system, the role of priestly fraternity, and methods for reaching out to the local parish and wider community.
Inside the Life of a Priest: Clerically Speaking Podcast (Part 1)
by Bishop Robert BarronSeptember 22, 2020
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Bishop Barron Visits Annapolis – The City’s Catholic History
- Will the Real J.R.R. Tolkien Please Stand Up?
- “It Is Right and Just” Offers Timely Answers and Unaddressed Questions
- Bishop Barron on Why Too Much Power in One Place Is a Bad Thing
- Solidarity Lessons for a Challenging Era
- This Angry, Unkind World Needs “The Year of Saint Joseph”
- Accepting Our Mission from God
- On Sex and Marriage, “Bridgerton” Stumbles Into Catholic Truth
- Ordinary Time: It’s Not Easy Being Green, But We Need It
- Kanye’s Gift: Black Gospel and Catholic Polyphony Together at Last!
- Chesterton and the Vocation of Our Senses
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis and Our Responsibility for the Common Good
- God Raises Up His Prophets
- Word on Fire Institute: Here’s What’s Coming in 2021
- Learning by Heart with Miss Duffy
- A National Examination of Conscience in a Divisive Time