Friends, I was grateful to answer questions with students at Princeton University about evangelization, faith, and reason. The event was led by Leah Libresco Sargeant, a fellow of the Word on Fire Institute, and graciously hosted by The Aquinas Institute at Princeton’s Catholic Campus Ministry.
Evangelization 101: A Conversation with Leah Libresco Sargeant
by Bishop Robert BarronOctober 21, 2020
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Read Until Your Eyes Hurt!
- Faith When You’re Frustrated with God
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part VI: Liturgical Participation (Conclusion)
- How Blaise Pascal Helped Me Through the “Suscipe” of St. Ignatius
- The Pursuit of Healing: Can Our Traumas Be Transcended Through Time?
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- Salir de la Prisión de la Autoinvención
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!
- The Wise Mentors and Why You and I Need Them