Friends, in this Q&A session with St. Thomas More Catholic Chapel and Center at Yale University, I answered a variety of questions from students, including:
- Do you think that the culture’s view of sex has kept people outside of the Church? How do we charitably share our view?
- What did you decide to give up for Lent?
- How do we discern if bad things are tests from God, Satan, or just the way of the world?
- What are some opportunities for evangelization that COVID has produced?
- Why is confession necessary for the forgiveness of mortal sins?
- If you could have dinner with one saint, who would it be and why?