The resurrection of Jesus from the dead is the be-all and the end-all of the Christian faith. If Jesus didn’t rise from the dead, all bishops, priests, and Christian ministers should go home and get honest jobs, and all the Christian faithful should leave their churches immediately. The Resurrection isn’t just a subjective event or symbol. It’s a stunning, disturbing fact that opens up the divine life to everyone.
Bishop Barron on the Resurrection of Jesus
by Bishop Robert BarronApril 14, 2016
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Will the Real J.R.R. Tolkien Please Stand Up?
- “It Is Right and Just” Offers Timely Answers and Unaddressed Questions
- Bishop Barron on Why Too Much Power in One Place Is a Bad Thing
- Solidarity Lessons for a Challenging Era
- This Angry, Unkind World Needs “The Year of Saint Joseph”
- Accepting Our Mission from God
- On Sex and Marriage, “Bridgerton” Stumbles Into Catholic Truth
- Ordinary Time: It’s Not Easy Being Green, But We Need It
- Kanye’s Gift: Black Gospel and Catholic Polyphony Together at Last!
- Chesterton and the Vocation of Our Senses
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis and Our Responsibility for the Common Good
- God Raises Up His Prophets
- Word on Fire Institute: Here’s What’s Coming in 2021
- Learning by Heart with Miss Duffy
- A National Examination of Conscience in a Divisive Time
- “The Social Dilemma” and the Gift of Our Baptism