In this new video I reflect on St. Paul’s address on the Areopagus in Athens, found in the seventeenth chapter of the Acts of the Apostles. It’s a sort of masterclass in the evangelization of the culture, and anyone engaged today in that essential task should read it with care.
Bishop Barron on St. Paul’s Masterclass in Evangelization
by Bishop Robert BarronAugust 29, 2019
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- How Blaise Pascal Helped Me Through the “Suscipe” of St. Ignatius
- The Pursuit of Healing: Can Our Traumas Be Transcended Through Time?
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- Salir de la Prisión de la Autoinvención
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!
- The Wise Mentors and Why You and I Need Them
- The Last King Standing
- ¡Vuelve a la Misa!
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part IV: Liturgical Music