George Weigel’s latest book, Lessons in Hope: My Unexpected Life with St. John Paul II, is the third panel in a great triptych he has composed in honor of the most consequential Catholic figure of the second half of the twentieth century.
Bishop Barron on St. John Paul II’s “Lessons in Hope”
by Bishop Robert BarronNovember 2, 2017
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist (2020 REC)
- Hello, Original Sin! Adam and Eve Meet Vulnerability and Accountability
- “Moonstruck” Delivers a Great Ash Wednesday Homily
- The Disobedience of Adam and Eve
- Freedom: George Michael’s Gospel Song Missed the Good News
- How the Life of Faith Can Enhance Your Mental Health (Part 2)
- Foundations Once Destroyed: The Importance of Principle in “Mansfield Park”
- “Corpus Christi”: A Fake Priest’s Christlike Effect on a Small Town
- Bishop Barron on Praying at the Tomb of St. Paul
- And Suddenly, You’ve Stopped Praying!
- Be Holy
- What Is Synodality?
- How the Life of Faith Can Support Your Mental Health (Part 1)
- ¿Qué es la sinodalidad?
- Centered on Christ: A Spirituality of Evangelization
- In Pursuit of Happiness: An Aristotelian Appreciation of Jane Austen