The theme that I have chosen for a retreat I’m hosting in Dublin is “Pope Francis Speaks to Priests.” I have culled a number of motifs from the Pope’s numerous talks, sermons, and lectures to priests, seminarians, and bishops. Allow me, in the course of this brief article to say just a few words about each one.
Bishop Barron on Pope Francis’ Message to Priests
by Bishop Robert BarronJune 29, 2017
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- John the Baptist: Patron Saint of Untold Blessings
- Read Until Your Eyes Hurt!
- Faith When You’re Frustrated with God
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part VI: Liturgical Participation (Conclusion)
- How Blaise Pascal Helped Me Through the “Suscipe” of St. Ignatius
- The Pursuit of Healing: Can Our Traumas Be Transcended Through Time?
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- Salir de la Prisión de la Autoinvención
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!