Many people have praised Pope Francis’ “merciful” and “inclusive” approach, which I certainly appreciate. But we must be careful not to receive the message of divine mercy as tantamount to a denial of the reality of sin.
Bishop Barron on Pope Francis and Mercy
by Bishop Robert BarronOctober 22, 2015
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- “The Chosen” Just Gets Better and Better!
- Why I Hate John Lennon’s “Imagine”
- Friendship: It’s Essential to the Heavenly Life
- Test Press Release
- The Evangelization of Snacks and Common Witness
- Finding Lasting Happiness
- Bishop Barron Presents Jennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen: Conversations at the Crossroads
- Kids Still Say the Darndest Things: One-Act Plays
- Making Visible the Faith: From Poland to America
- “Ted Lasso” Returns: A Funny, Kind Balm for Humanity
- Will the Real St. Mary Magdalene Please Stand Up?
- Just Do It: Go to Mass On Sundays
- What You Need to Know about the Catholic Mass
- The Claim of Christianity: Did Jesus Really Exist?
- Practice, Patience, Prayer: Lessons in Evangelization from the Parables
- The Mysterious Benedict Society: A Subversive Tale for the Times