The political nests within the moral, which nests within the sacred. We know that there are social wrongs which need to be made right, but our civic engagement must have a spiritual and moral center, grounded in the ideas of Martin Luther King Jr. and Thomas Aquinas.
Bishop Barron on King, Aquinas, and Our Nation’s Future
by Bishop Robert BarronJuly 16, 2020
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Our Judgment on Simone Biles
- Take a Walk and Prayers to the Graveyard
- “The Chosen” Just Gets Better and Better!
- Why I Hate John Lennon’s “Imagine”
- Friendship: It’s Essential to the Heavenly Life
- Test Press Release
- The Evangelization of Snacks and Common Witness
- Finding Lasting Happiness
- Bishop Barron Presents Jennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen: Conversations at the Crossroads
- Kids Still Say the Darndest Things: One-Act Plays
- Making Visible the Faith: From Poland to America
- “Ted Lasso” Returns: A Funny, Kind Balm for Humanity
- Will the Real St. Mary Magdalene Please Stand Up?
- Just Do It: Go to Mass On Sundays
- What You Need to Know about the Catholic Mass
- The Claim of Christianity: Did Jesus Really Exist?