The new film, “Arrival”, meditates on the possibility of humans communicating with a higher intelligence. Drawing upon this motif, Bishop Barron reflects on God’s distinctive manner of communication and the process by which we come to understand it.
Bishop Barron on “Arrival”
by Bishop Robert BarronDecember 15, 2016
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Real Presence of Jesus in the Eucharist (2020 REC)
- Hello, Original Sin! Adam and Eve Meet Vulnerability and Accountability
- “Moonstruck” Delivers a Great Ash Wednesday Homily
- The Disobedience of Adam and Eve
- Freedom: George Michael’s Gospel Song Missed the Good News
- How the Life of Faith Can Enhance Your Mental Health (Part 2)
- Foundations Once Destroyed: The Importance of Principle in “Mansfield Park”
- “Corpus Christi”: A Fake Priest’s Christlike Effect on a Small Town
- Bishop Barron on Praying at the Tomb of St. Paul
- And Suddenly, You’ve Stopped Praying!
- Be Holy
- What Is Synodality?
- How the Life of Faith Can Support Your Mental Health (Part 1)
- ¿Qué es la sinodalidad?
- Centered on Christ: A Spirituality of Evangelization
- In Pursuit of Happiness: An Aristotelian Appreciation of Jane Austen