I recorded this video as the Christian world enters into the holiest and most spiritually intense time of the year. The long season of Lent has prepared us to delve once more into the mystery of the dying and rising of the Lord Jesus. As I have been contemplating the events of Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Sunday, my mind has turned, again and again, to the brute fact of pain.
Bishop Baron on the Power of the Cross
by Bishop Robert BarronApril 19, 2019
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Domestic Church? Hold On, It’s Just a Family!
- Bishop Barron Visits Annapolis – The City’s Catholic History
- Will the Real J.R.R. Tolkien Please Stand Up?
- “It Is Right and Just” Offers Timely Answers and Unaddressed Questions
- Bishop Barron on Why Too Much Power in One Place Is a Bad Thing
- Solidarity Lessons for a Challenging Era
- This Angry, Unkind World Needs “The Year of Saint Joseph”
- Accepting Our Mission from God
- On Sex and Marriage, “Bridgerton” Stumbles Into Catholic Truth
- Ordinary Time: It’s Not Easy Being Green, But We Need It
- Kanye’s Gift: Black Gospel and Catholic Polyphony Together at Last!
- Chesterton and the Vocation of Our Senses
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis and Our Responsibility for the Common Good
- God Raises Up His Prophets
- Word on Fire Institute: Here’s What’s Coming in 2021
- Learning by Heart with Miss Duffy