Fr. Barron’s talk in St. Procopius Abbey’s The Documents of Vatican II lecture series (given on 9/24/13 at St. Procopius Abbey). He spekas on Gaudium et Spes, the Council’s pastoral constitution on the Church in the modern world. (This event was co-sponsored by Benedictine University).
Gaudium et Spes: The Right Reading of Vatican II (Lecture)
by Bishop Robert BarronSeptember 24, 2013
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The All-New Issue of the Evangelization & Culture Journal!
- To Jesus Through Mary? Why Yes, and T’was Ever Thus!
- The Messiah’s Work
- Richard Dawkins’ Philosophical Offenses: A Review of “Outgrowing God”
- “The Crown” and the Primacy of Grace
- Bishop Barron’s USCCB Talk and the “Dark Knight” Trilogy
- As I Am, Before God: Mr. Rogers’ Living Philosophy
- Bishop Barron on Advent and God’s Holy Mountain
- Happy Thanksgiving from Word on Fire!
- Getting the House in Order
- Prayers and Thoughts
- Scorsese, Marvel, and “Lawrence of Arabia”
- On Duty
- Bishop Barron’s Top 10 Homilies on Christ the King
- A Time to Keep Silence, and a Time to Speak
- “Bishop Barron Presents” with Dr. Arthur Brooks Tomorrow!