What is faith exactly? Does faith stand the test of scientific advancements? Where does philosophy fit into Catholic theology? What about morality? Fr. Robert Barron addressed these questions at Duke University’s Goodson Chapel on March 19, 2015, in an event hosted by the Duke Catholic Center.
Faithful and Intelligent? The Catholic Intellectual Tradition and You
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 19, 2015
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The Abuse Uncovered Should Cause Trembling in the Church
- No God but the Lord Alone
- The God of the “Little Ones”
- We Need Strange Saints
- World Mission Sunday: What It Means and Where We Serve
- “Dead Poets Society” and the Crisis of the Humanities
- When Hating God and the World Seems Reasonable
- Are You Blinded by Cities of Sin?
- Kanye’s “Donda”: Still Christian, Still Meeting Many Where They Are
- St. Luke: A Good Reader, Observer, and Listener
- Horror and Catholicism: Hounds of Hell Show Up for “Midnight Mass”
- Carrying Things to Term: Why Patience Is So Difficult
- John Henry Newman: Patron Saint of Novelists?
- Do You Really Want What God Wants?
- The Moral and Spiritual Purpose of the Law
- 2 Great Books to Complete the Year of St. Joseph