What is faith exactly? Does faith stand the test of scientific advancements? Where does philosophy fit into Catholic theology? What about morality? Fr. Robert Barron addressed these questions at Duke University’s Goodson Chapel on March 19, 2015, in an event hosted by the Duke Catholic Center.
Faithful and Intelligent? The Catholic Intellectual Tradition and You
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 19, 2015
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- This Summer, Make Your Bed Every Morning
- The Encouraging Anger of the Atheist
- Why Is Life So Full of Suffering?
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part V: Liturgical Iconography
- Breaking Out of the Prison of Self-Invention
- The Problem of Divine Hiddenness with Dr. Travis Dumsday
- The Sacred Heart: Catholics Have a Personal Savior Too
- Resisting the Great Christian Adventure
- Come Back to Mass!
- The Wise Mentors and Why You and I Need Them
- The Last King Standing
- ¡Vuelve a la Misa!
- Beauty Will Save the World—But How? Part IV: Liturgical Music
- “Till We Have Faces”: Confession and the Veil of Self-Deceit
- “Lead, Kindly Light”: Let Us Hear More of Hope!
- Go Back to Mass