What is faith exactly? Does faith stand the test of scientific advancements? Where does philosophy fit into Catholic theology? What about morality? Fr. Robert Barron addressed these questions at Duke University’s Goodson Chapel on March 19, 2015, in an event hosted by the Duke Catholic Center.
Faithful and Intelligent? The Catholic Intellectual Tradition and You
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 19, 2015
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- The USCCB Meeting, Jordan Peterson, and the “Nones”
- The Story Behind Flannery O’Connor’s Stories
- The Cardinal Who Loves Chesterton: An Interview with Cardinal Thomas Collins
- The False God of Absolute Freedom
- Catholic Boy to Catholic Man: A Millennial on Why He Remains
- Did the Ascension Really Happen?
- Begotten Not Made
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis, Tradition, and John Henry Newman
- Dante’s Roadmap to Paradise
- In Defense of Exaggerated Marian Devotion
- Meet Our Newest Word on Fire Institute Fellows!
- The Catholic Priesthood Needs the Laity’s Help, and Double-Quick
- St. Boniface and the Idols of the Day
- The Holy Spirit and Mission
- I Can Suffer
- Paul on the Areopagus: A Master Class in Evangelization