How can the life and teaching of St. Augustine serve as a vehicle for evangelization today? Fr. Barron explains in the talk for the annual Veritas Address at St. Augustine Preparatory School in Richland, NJ. He delivered the talk on April 28, 2015.
Evangelization: Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow
by Bishop Robert BarronApril 28, 2015
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Bishop Barron on “John Wick: Chapter 3”
- Bringing Death Into Light Because Everyone Suffers
- Brave Like Gabe
- Corpus Christi
- The USCCB Meeting, Jordan Peterson, and the “Nones”
- The Story Behind Flannery O’Connor’s Stories
- The Cardinal Who Loves Chesterton: An Interview with Cardinal Thomas Collins
- The False God of Absolute Freedom
- Catholic Boy to Catholic Man: A Millennial on Why He Remains
- Did the Ascension Really Happen?
- Begotten Not Made
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis, Tradition, and John Henry Newman
- Dante’s Roadmap to Paradise
- In Defense of Exaggerated Marian Devotion
- Meet Our Newest Word on Fire Institute Fellows!
- The Catholic Priesthood Needs the Laity’s Help, and Double-Quick