Friends, I was delighted to speak to the students at Westmont College about being kingly leaders in the Church. Our basic human problem comes from listening to our own voices, rather than the higher voice of God, who directs us to maintain and support unity within our communities. Those who lead God’s people—Abraham, David, the saints, and we in our own times—must attend faithfully to the word of the Lord, and thereby live out our sacred calling.
Bishop Barron’s Westmont College Chapel Talk
by Bishop Robert BarronOctober 22, 2020
Subscribe to Bishop Barron's YouTube Channel
- Our Judgment on Simone Biles
- Take a Walk and Prayers to the Graveyard
- “The Chosen” Just Gets Better and Better!
- Why I Hate John Lennon’s “Imagine”
- Friendship: It’s Essential to the Heavenly Life
- Test Press Release
- The Evangelization of Snacks and Common Witness
- Finding Lasting Happiness
- Bishop Barron Presents Jennifer Ratner-Rosenhagen: Conversations at the Crossroads
- Kids Still Say the Darndest Things: One-Act Plays
- Making Visible the Faith: From Poland to America
- “Ted Lasso” Returns: A Funny, Kind Balm for Humanity
- Will the Real St. Mary Magdalene Please Stand Up?
- Just Do It: Go to Mass On Sundays
- What You Need to Know about the Catholic Mass
- The Claim of Christianity: Did Jesus Really Exist?