In today’s Gospel we learn about Jesus’ raising of the son of the widow of Nain. This is a prime exemplification of a key Gospel truth, namely, that everything Jesus said and did, in one way or another, is an anticipation of his resurrection.
The Whole Gospel is About Resurrection
Cycle COrdinary TimeWeek 10
by Bishop Robert BarronJune 5, 2016
- The Fantastic Voyage of St. Brendan the Navigator
- Bishop Barron Visits The University of St. Thomas — Highlights and Preview
- X-Files: 25 Years Later, the Truth Is Still Out There and I Want to Believe
- “How Does One Make a Holy Hour?”: A Helpful Guide
- Good News: Pope Francis Creates Lay Ministry of “Catechist”
- Jesus Is the Way, the Truth, and the Life
- Stretching Out to Great Things: A Commencement Address for the University of St. Thomas
- Chris McCandless, St. Francis of Assisi, and the Allure of the Wild
- How “Godzilla vs. Kong” Tracks with Pope Francis and Laudato Si’
- “Fatima”: A Family Moviegoing Experience in Re-release
- “Chronicles of Faith: David”—Introducing Scripture to a New Generation
- How the Films of Terrence Malick Can Teach Christian Meditation
- What Does God Want for Me?
- Think, Think, Think!
- First Impressions: A Former Presbyterian Is “Surprised by Mary”
- “The Chosen,” Season 2: Getting Jesus the God-Man Right