There are moments in life when we sense that there is something more real, important and enduring than anything we normally experience. The story of the Transfiguration is a moment when The More breaks through. In these moments we feel God’s presence strongly, and we must be awake when these breakthroughs happen.
Cycle CLentWeek 2
by Bishop Robert BarronFebruary 24, 2013
- George Bailey, Meet Thomas Merton
- What You Hear and See
- Revelation in Ivory
- Bishop Barron on “The Crown” and the Primacy of Grace
- Boomer Wisdom: A Review of Bruce Springsteen’s “Western Stars”
- Hitler, War, and Why Art Matters
- The All-New Issue of the Evangelization & Culture Journal!
- To Jesus Through Mary? Why Yes, and T’was Ever Thus!
- The Messiah’s Work
- Richard Dawkins’ Philosophical Offenses: A Review of “Outgrowing God”
- “The Crown” and the Primacy of Grace
- Bishop Barron’s USCCB Talk and the “Dark Knight” Trilogy
- As I Am, Before God: Mr. Rogers’ Living Philosophy
- Bishop Barron on Advent and God’s Holy Mountain
- Happy Thanksgiving from Word on Fire!
- Getting the House in Order