The first reading for this Sunday, taken from the thirteenth chapter of the Acts of the Apostles, recounts the expulsion of Paul and Barnabas from Antioch. Paul’s radical message of the Lordship of Jesus subverts all other power and authority. It is a public proclamation that is a challenge to all.
The Lordship of Jesus
Cycle CEasterWeek 4
by Bishop Robert BarronApril 25, 2010
- The All-New Issue of the Evangelization & Culture Journal!
- To Jesus Through Mary? Why Yes, and T’was Ever Thus!
- The Messiah’s Work
- Richard Dawkins’ Philosophical Offenses: A Review of “Outgrowing God”
- “The Crown” and the Primacy of Grace
- Bishop Barron’s USCCB Talk and the “Dark Knight” Trilogy
- As I Am, Before God: Mr. Rogers’ Living Philosophy
- Bishop Barron on Advent and God’s Holy Mountain
- Happy Thanksgiving from Word on Fire!
- Getting the House in Order
- Prayers and Thoughts
- Scorsese, Marvel, and “Lawrence of Arabia”
- On Duty
- Bishop Barron’s Top 10 Homilies on Christ the King
- A Time to Keep Silence, and a Time to Speak
- “Bishop Barron Presents” with Dr. Arthur Brooks Tomorrow!