If you want the Holy Spirit, you have to declare the Lordship of Jesus. Love is precisely what the Holy Spirit is. Do you want life? Do you want meaning, purpose, the satisfaction of your deepest longing? Then be close to Jesus as he breathes out love. You will have what your heart is searching for.
The Breath of Life
by Bishop Robert BarronJune 4, 2017
- Bishop Barron on God, Equality, and the Founding of America
- Bishop Barron on Social Media and the Catholic Culture of Contempt
- Here’s How Christian Action Is Distinct from Mere Activism
- The Word That Accomplishes Its Purpose
- Seeds of Grace, and How We Receive Them
- Fr. Connor Danstrom’s Music Seeks Out the Hard and Dark Places
- The Family Bookshelf: Secular Books Can Complement Catholic Catechesis
- Heartbeats of Incarnation: Creativity in Crisis
- Jesus of Nazareth, Breaker of Hearts
- Video Games and the Hero’s Narrative
- Zechariah and the New David
- Should My Son Be a Father?
- Why Icons Should Be Part of Catholic Catechetics
- Joel Clarkson and the Importance of Human Creativity to Faith
- How Does a Christian Respond in Time of Social Crisis?
- Why “What are the Bishops Doing About it?” is the Wrong Question