If you want the Holy Spirit, you have to declare the Lordship of Jesus. Love is precisely what the Holy Spirit is. Do you want life? Do you want meaning, purpose, the satisfaction of your deepest longing? Then be close to Jesus as he breathes out love. You will have what your heart is searching for.
The Breath of Life
by Bishop Robert BarronJune 4, 2017
- When Hating God and the World Seems Reasonable
- Are You Blinded by Cities of Sin?
- Kanye’s “Donda”: Still Christian, Still Meeting Many Where They Are
- St. Luke: A Good Reader, Observer, and Listener
- Horror and Catholicism: Hounds of Hell Show Up for “Midnight Mass”
- Carrying Things to Term: Why Patience Is So Difficult
- John Henry Newman: Patron Saint of Novelists?
- Do You Really Want What God Wants?
- The Moral and Spiritual Purpose of the Law
- 2 Great Books to Complete the Year of St. Joseph
- Passing on the Faith Through Storytelling
- Marshall McLuhan and Pope Francis Call for Dialogue Over Hate
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Pascal’s Wager, and the Risks We Take
- It’s Time for a Radical Choice
- St. Bruno and Our Fear of Silence
- The News, Gluttony, and Rediscovering Peace