The first reading for this weekend and the Gospel, which are meant to be read in tandem, are very good examples of what I’ve called principles of spiritual physics. They lay out some ideas and relationships that are fundamental to the spiritual order—laws, if you will. And both readings have a good deal to say about riches.
Riches and Wisdom
Cycle BOrdinary TimeWeek 28
by Bishop Robert BarronOctober 14, 2018
- Bishop Barron on “John Wick: Chapter 3”
- Bringing Death Into Light Because Everyone Suffers
- Brave Like Gabe
- Corpus Christi
- The USCCB Meeting, Jordan Peterson, and the “Nones”
- The Story Behind Flannery O’Connor’s Stories
- The Cardinal Who Loves Chesterton: An Interview with Cardinal Thomas Collins
- The False God of Absolute Freedom
- Catholic Boy to Catholic Man: A Millennial on Why He Remains
- Did the Ascension Really Happen?
- Begotten Not Made
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis, Tradition, and John Henry Newman
- Dante’s Roadmap to Paradise
- In Defense of Exaggerated Marian Devotion
- Meet Our Newest Word on Fire Institute Fellows!
- The Catholic Priesthood Needs the Laity’s Help, and Double-Quick