Should we address someone who is in the wrong? This week’s Gospel cautions against gossip and malicious criticism, but it also explains how to frtuifully correct someone and bring them to the truth.
Correcting a Brother
Cycle AOrdinary TimeWeek 23
by Bishop Robert BarronSeptember 7, 2014
- Bishop Barron on Should Suffering Shake Our Faith?
- Kaplan Interview, Part I: Girard, Scapegoating, and the Antidote to Annihilation
- Getting St. Peter’s Sermon Right
- Club 451: Don’t Burn These Books! Read Them with Word on Fire!
- The Small Red Flame—Hope and Brideshead Revisited
- Join Bishop Barron for Another Reddit AMA!
- ‘8beats’: 8 Blessings for the Spiritually Hungry of Any Background
- Faith, Reason, and Conspiracy Theories
- The Strangeness of the Resurrection and Why It Matters
- A Faith That Grows Through “PANE”
- God’s Existence and the Beginning of the Universe: Part I
- Should Suffering Shake Our Faith?
- “René Girard, Unlikely Apologist”
- Longing As Reality: Lana Del Rey’s “Chemtrails Over the Country Club”
- Critical Realism: John Polkinghorne and How Science Leads to Religion
- Life in the Church