For the past several weeks, we have been reading from the extraordinary letter to the Hebrews, the principal theme of which is the priesthood of Jesus Christ. Jesus can be the ultimate bridge-builder between God and us, precisely because in his own person he reconciles divinity and humanity. True God and true man, Christ is true priest.
Christ the High Priest
Cycle BOrdinary TimeWeek 32
by Bishop Robert BarronNovember 12, 2006
- Bishop Barron on “John Wick: Chapter 3”
- Bringing Death Into Light Because Everyone Suffers
- Brave Like Gabe
- Corpus Christi
- The USCCB Meeting, Jordan Peterson, and the “Nones”
- The Story Behind Flannery O’Connor’s Stories
- The Cardinal Who Loves Chesterton: An Interview with Cardinal Thomas Collins
- The False God of Absolute Freedom
- Catholic Boy to Catholic Man: A Millennial on Why He Remains
- Did the Ascension Really Happen?
- Begotten Not Made
- Bishop Barron on Pope Francis, Tradition, and John Henry Newman
- Dante’s Roadmap to Paradise
- In Defense of Exaggerated Marian Devotion
- Meet Our Newest Word on Fire Institute Fellows!
- The Catholic Priesthood Needs the Laity’s Help, and Double-Quick