Why Did Jesus Have to Die the Way He Did?
by Bishop Robert BarronApril 03, 2015
About the Author
Bishop Robert Barron
Bishop Robert Barron is the founder of Word on Fire Catholic Ministries and Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdioces...Read More
- Station to Station: An Interview with Gary Jansen
- Martyrdom: Is It Really About Death?
- The First of the Signs
- Talking to Some Young Jesuits About Social Justice and Evangelization
- Hablando con jóvenes jesuitas sobre justicia social y evangelización
- Following the Star
- Herod and the Magi: A Terrible Epiphany
- Mary: Our Hope in Scandal
- Hannah, Her Son, and the Holy Family
- The Warning of Herod and the Feast of the Holy Innocents
- A New David
- Searching for Meaning at the Corner of Snark and Outrage
- Bishop Barron’s Interview with Ben Shapiro
- From Darkness to Light: An Advent Meditation
- Rejoice Always!
- Advent and the Nature of the Church
- Mountains and Valleys
- To Jesus Through Mary? Why Yes, and T’was Ever Thus!
- Show Me the Father
- A New Fixed Star