The Word on Fire team and I have been filming here in the mother church of the Benedictine movement, and shooting segments on St. Benedict. Here is a behind-the-scenes look, as well as some thoughts on the principle virtue of the monastic life, humility.
The Best Way To Conquer Pride
by Bishop Robert BarronSeptember 14, 2017
About the Author
Bishop Robert Barron
Bishop Robert Barron is the founder of Word on Fire Catholic Ministries and Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. He…Read More
- Announcing the New Word on Fire Institute Journal, “Evangelization & Culture”!
- Living Within a Formed Catholic Conscience Is Not for Wimps
- Bishop Barron on George Will’s “The Conservative Sensibility”
- “The Rapper in Black”: Why NF Is Taking the Music World by Storm
- The Narrow Gate
- How Religion Supports Science, But Atheism Doesn’t
- New Course Featuring Leah Libresco Sargeant! “Christian Community as Leaven for the World”
- Five Rules for Theology Teachers
- Do Not Be Afraid: Use Your Catholic Imagination
- What I Learned a Half-Mile Under the Earth
- Fate of the Prophet
- Is Christianity a Religion or a Relationship?
- Spiritual Deafness
- Benedicta a Cruce
- Bishop Barron on “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood”
- The Quality of Evangelism and Preaching Does Not Depend Upon a Pulpit