As we move closer to Easter, a time when millions of Catholics around the world will experience the great sacraments of initiation (Baptism, Confirmation, Eucharist), Word on Fire will devote the next three days to each of these sacraments. On Monday we shared Bishop Barron’s reflections on Baptism, yesterday on Confirmation, and today on the Eucharist. Enjoy!
Bishop Barron on The Sacrament of the Eucharist
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 23, 2016
About the Author
Bishop Robert Barron
Bishop Robert Barron is the founder of Word on Fire Catholic Ministries and Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. He…Read More
- “Corpus Christi”: A Fake Priest’s Christlike Effect on a Small Town
- Bishop Barron on Praying at the Tomb of St. Paul
- And Suddenly, You’ve Stopped Praying!
- Be Holy
- What Is Synodality?
- How the Life of Faith Can Support Your Mental Health (Part 1)
- ¿Qué es la sinodalidad?
- Centered on Christ: A Spirituality of Evangelization
- In Pursuit of Happiness: An Aristotelian Appreciation of Jane Austen
- Jesus’ Great Challenge: “Show Me Who You Are!”
- Bishop Barron on Spending Time with His Spiritual Father
- LaBeouf and Gottsagan: “The Peanut Butter Falcon” and a God Who Speaks
- Choosing to Keep the Commandments
- “Decision Becomes Identity”: Finding Our Mission within Lent
- The Ratzingerian Constants and the Maintenance of Harmony in the Church
- Hidden Figures: The Conundrum of Black Catholicism