As we move closer to Easter, a time when millions of Catholics around the world will experience the great sacraments of initiation (Baptism, Confirmation, Eucharist), Word on Fire will devote the next three days to each of these sacraments. On Monday we shared Bishop Barron’s reflections on Baptism, yesterday on Confirmation, and today on the Eucharist. Enjoy!
Bishop Barron on The Sacrament of the Eucharist
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 23, 2016
About the Author
Bishop Robert Barron
Bishop Robert Barron is the founder of Word on Fire Catholic Ministries and Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. He…Read More
- St. Francis de Sales and Our Battle with Addiction
- John the Baptist, First Victim of the Cancel Culture
- “Dracula”: A Bland Betrayal of Vampire Lore
- In the Land of Zebulon and Naphtali
- Homely Holiness
- Atheism and the Problem of Beauty
- That Sin, Again?
- Why Did Jesus So Often Feel a Need for Secrecy?
- Your Story and Mine: Why Everyone Should Read Classic Literature
- It Is Too Little for You to Be My Servant
- “This Is the Way”: The Mandalorian’s Growth in Charity
- “1917” and Remembering Who We Are
- Here’s What’s Coming in 2020 in the Word on Fire Institute!
- The Gift of Baptism and Our Search for Meaning
- In the Midst of Miracle, Christ Jesus Asks Us an Important Question
- Why the World’s Most Popular YouTuber Hates Twitter