As we move closer to Easter, a time when millions of Catholics around the world will experience the great sacraments of initiation (Baptism, Confirmation, Eucharist), Word on Fire will devote the next three days to each of these sacraments. Today we share Bishop Barron’s reflections on Baptism, tomorrow on Confirmation, and Wednesday on the Eucharist. Enjoy!
Bishop Barron on The Sacrament of Baptism
by Bishop Robert BarronMarch 21, 2016
About the Author
Bishop Robert Barron
Bishop Robert Barron is the founder of Word on Fire Catholic Ministries and Auxiliary Bishop of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles. He…Read More
- The Archer Misses The Mark: A Review of Taylor Swift’s “Lover”
- Evangelization, Catechesis, and the Art of Toddler Car Seat Negotiation
- Saint Luke, the Artist
- What Do You Do at Adoration?
- Persistence in Prayer
- “The Voice” and Hope
- John Henry Newman in Full
- Praying for Virtue
- Bishop Barron on the Canonization of St. John Henry Newman
- 10 Reasons to Read St. John Henry Newman’s “Loss and Gain”
- Bishop Barron’s Course on John Henry Newman Starts Next Week!
- Bishop Barron on St. John Henry Newman: Beyond the Left and the Right
- Jesus May Not “Need” Our Adoration, But He Asked for It
- The Path to Healing Is a Humble Path
- Boyagoda and the Need for More Imaginatives
- St. John Henry Newman