Reports to: Marketing Director
This individual will be responsible for assisting with the marketing of all Word on Fire products and sales initiatives. This position will have a heavy emphasis on digital marketing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with email marketing including (Creating, editing, writing, and scheduling marketing emails, managing email automations, managing email lists, etc.)
- Prepare monthly email marketing reports
- Assist with the creation and management of marketing website pages
- Assist with social media marketing
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize marketing strategy
- Assist with sales & marketing presence at conferences and events
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Word on Fire’s marketing platforms, softwares, tools, and integrations
- Work together with the Production, Content, and Creative Design Teams to create visual marketing assets and materials
- Assist in writing copy for emails, webpages, social media, and marketing assets
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must love marketing and sales!
- Must love learning and self-education!
- Must be a self-starter!
- Must be a team player!
- Ability to manage complex projects involving dozens of moving pieces across various departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Familiarity with the work of Bishop Barron and Word on Fire
- Commitment to the mission of Word on Fire, which is to draw people into or back to the Catholic Church
Word on Fire Catholic Ministries is a nonprofit global media apostolate that
supports the work of Bishop Robert Barron and reaches millions of people to draw
them into—or back to—the Catholic faith.
LOCATION: Park Ridge, IL (we will not consider candidates looking for remote work)
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send your resume letter along with a cover letter to [email protected]